Dialysis Abroad was founded by Nancy Douglas-Irving OAM and Enzo Scipioni OAM over 5 years ago, upon a passion for people on dialysis to travel to their outer limits. They are now the largest provider in Australia of escorted dialysis tours.
Dialysis Abroad’s boutique tours are ideal for those who want to be immersed in local places and experiences, travelling with fewer than 16 like-minded travellers.
Tours are designed for you to sample the authentic cultural experiences while knowing that your dialysis needs, provided in a safe environment, are our priority.
Dialysis Abroad is a full service travel agency, organising all your needs while travelling with a tour host on a group tour or independently.
Dialysis Abroad are happy to provide all of the following services to maximise the enjoyment of your trip.
- Booking your return flights and transfers from the airport (if not already included in the tour package.)
- Booking the tour you have chosen
- Travel insurance
- Liaising with your dialysis unit
- Liaising with the dialysis units you will be visiting
- Providing information about payment of treatment while overseas
- Dialysis Abroad will provide all administration maintaining regular contact with you throughout.
It is advisable to book early as there is a limit of 6 – 8 dialysis positions per tour.
You will enjoy a unique and boutique tour while receiving the best and safest dialysis care while travelling with Dialysis Abroad.
Dialysis Abroad will do everything to make your trip a wonderful experience providing you and your family with a lifetime of memories. It’s about “Connecting Dialysis with Travel”