Escape to Africa with Dialysis Abroad and your host, Nancy
Douglas-Irving OAM on this incredible 13 day safari adventure.
Learn about some of South Africa’s history and Nelson Mandela on a Soweto tour, then view the incredible Victoria Falls, one of the world’s seven natural wonders. During your stay experience a sunset cruise, tour of the falls and a truly memorable helicopter flight over the falls. Continue to Botswana and enjoy game drives in the game-rich Chobe National Park, famous for it’s elephant populations before entering South Africa’s famous Kruger National Park on safari in search of the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo.
During the trip Dialysis treatments# will be available at various locations.
- Meet and greet on arrival in Johannesburg
- Transfers and transport as per itinerary in 15 seater
- Internal flights and taxes within Africa
- 12 nights accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 11 Dinners
- In Johannesburg – Half day Soweto tour
- In Victoria Falls – Sunset cruise, Tour of the Falls, special Makuwa-Kuwa & Boma dinner experiences Helicopter flight over the Falls (12 mins), Lunch at Lookout Cafe
- In Chobe – Scheduled game drives in Chobe National Park
- In Kruger – Scheduled game drives in Kruger National Park
- Special Group Host, porterage, guides and drivers
- Visas – Zambia(1) & Zimbabwe (1) for Australian Passport holders^
- Parks Fees & Gratuities^^
13 days land only from $14,466* per person twin share
Single Supplement from $4,392
This Exclusive Small Group Tour is based on a minimum of 10 passengers**